Isn’t she cute? That’s my dog dressed up as a witch for Halloween!
I wanted to invite my followers to read a few guest posts that I wrote for different sites. You might have already seen them, or maybe you didn’t and would be interested in reading them. Here they are:
- Personal Branding 101: Branding YOU Online!: This is a post I wrote for Dave Gallant (@davergallant) about the basics of an online personal brand.
- 4 LinkedIn Tactics to Increase Blog Traffic: This is another post I wrote for Dave Gallant about a few LinkedIn tactics that I use to increase my blog traffic.
- Put On Your Best Social Media Suit, You’re Being Recruited!: This is a post I wrote for Radian6 (@radian6) about how you can use an online personal brand to get the attention of hiring managers.
- How thoughtful social media strategy can influence people to buy: This is a post I wrote for Jim Dougherty (@leaderswest) about some of the psychological factors in social media that can influence people to buy. It also got picked up by Social Media Today (@socialmedia2day).
And here are a few guest posts that were written for my site:
- You Don’t Know Until You Try!: This post has a featured email from Ron Tite (@rontite)
- I’m Not a Brand – I’m a Human Being!: This is a guest post about personal branding, from Ray Hiltz (@newraycom)
- The Truth About Social Media: This post features a section of a chapter from Chris Dessi‘s (@cdessi) book.
If you would like to have me guest post on your site, or would like to guest post on my site, please get in touch with me on twitter at @danielghebert.
Have you ever guest blogged for a site before? If so, please feel free to leave a link to the post in the comments bellow! 🙂